Thursday 26 August 2010

Illamasqua

Hello!
Lots of posts today, as I am feeling super motivated!

I came across Illamasqua about 6 months ago and, being a hardcore MAC fan, who is sometimes disappointed by their selection of more garish or bright colours, I loved this brand straight away.

I am particularly excited about their 2010 Autumn/Winter Collection named 'Art of Darkness'.

I love the asthetics behind this and feel that it has a slightly absinthe drinking, steampunk-esque Victorian vibe.

They have already released a sneak preview in the form of their new 'Precision Ink' eyeliner.
This currently comes in 2 shades - 'Alchemy', which is a highly pigmented gold and 'Abyss', which is classic black.

'Alchemy' is my favourite, so this will definitely be purchased by me and I will look forward to creating some new looks with it - I think it would look fab against a purple or royal blue eyeshadow <3

What are your thoughts on the new collection and what is your favourite Illamasqua product?

Dolly xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and will always try to reply to each one!