Thursday 10 February 2011

POUNDLAND bargains and a NOTD

Hello!

I am on a mega tight budget at the moment, although that doesn't mean i cant sneak in some beauty stuff, right?
 
I was delighted to find these babies at my local Poundland, which is similar to Dollar Tree for any US people reading:

 Back Row: Sally Hansen Insta Dry Speed Dry Drops, Olay Pore Refining Mousse Cleanser, Sally Hansen Hard as Nails 'Hard as Wraps polish in shade 'Coral Creme' and Maybelline Salon Expert Strengthening Top & Base coat

Front Row: Rimmel Colour Rush Mono Shadow in 'Envy' and NYC Colour Wheel Mosaic Face Powder in 'Scarlet Letter', which I believe was a limited edition product

All of this cost me £6 - the Olay Cleanser retails for more than this in Boots on its own!!!!!!

Here are some close ups:

Close up of the NYC Color Wheel - this consists of red and various shades of brown, although swatches to a lovely coral/red type shade - I am most excited about this!

Close up of the Rimmel Eye Shadow - this is a lovely matte emerald green

And finally, a NOTD, using the Sally Hansen polish i bought from Poundland (2 coats) - this apparently has acrylic gel in the polish, meaning it can last up to a week and is more like  nail wrap, although can be removed with remover like a regular polish - I love the formula, so am gonna try and pick up some more of these:


Sorry for the blurry pic - I hope you get the idea though!


So, there you go - you should definitely try to check out your local Poundland for some beauty bargains!

If you would like a review of anything, please leave a comment to let me know!

Hugs 

Dolly xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I bought a little bag from poundland with a Rimmel lipstick, eyeliner and nail varnish, all for a pound! So cheap, deffo going to become a regular shopper xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh sounds good!
    I am addicted to beauty bargain finds at the moment haha x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and will always try to reply to each one!