Tuesday 8 March 2011

MAC Disappointment..........and Success!

Hi guys!

Having sold some stuff on Ebay, I decided to treat myself to something from the MAC Wonderwoman collection, so decided to opt for the Amazon Princess blush.
The day came when the little black box was delivered - cue excitement when opening the package until i saw this:


Hmm, looks quite dusty, right?
Well, this is why:
The blush was totally destroyed - I was both upset and furious, as at £21, this was by no means a cheap product.

So, my partner called them and they offered to send another free of charge and advised I can keep this one.
So, today, another black box arrived and look what was inside:

I was so reluctant when opening this but was pleased when i opened the compact:
Although I was really disappointed and upset at first, I am impressed that MAC managed to sort this out in the space of 2 working days for me.
However, after this error and a previous error when ordering some of the Marcel Wanders collection from the site, I am very reluctant to use the site again (although the service was excellent when I ordered the Venomous Villians collection from there).

Also, do you guys have any ideas on what to do with the broken compact?
 
I was thinking of crushing it up and using it as one powder blush and then cleaning up the compact and using that as a mirror?

What do you guys think?
Do you have any other ideas and also, what are your experiences with using MAC online?

Hugs
Dolly 

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and will always try to reply to each one!