Friday 1 October 2010

Eyes of the Day!

Hello :)

Welcome to my first Eyes of the Day or EOTD!
I got home at like 9 o clock, having been out of the house since about 11:30am, so please don't judge my tired eyes and messy hair haha

(At least you know the eyeshadow has staying power though!)





(I promise you my eyebrows aren't wonky its just the weird angle i had to take the pictures at lol)



Another dodgy pic - maybe I should just leave now?!

OK, so I used:


Urban Decay Primer Potion on the whole lid
The black and yellow shadows from the Sleek Circus palette
MAC Zoom Lash in Black
Benefit Bad Gal Eyeliner pencil on lower inner lid
Benefit Eye Bright pencil as a highlight



Hope you enjoyed my first EOTD!

Hugs

Dolly

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and will always try to reply to each one!