Sunday 10 October 2010

MAC Venomous Villains Haul - Part Une

Hello!

I know there are probably a million of these on various blogs although I still want to show you mine, as I have been so, so excited for this release from MAC!

I apologise in advance for the pics, as I am using an older camera and the lighting was awful! 

Also, hello to my new follower - I hope you enjoy my blog :)

Ta - da!!
Briar Rose Beauty Powder from the Maleficent range

Briar Rose Beauty Powder


Mineralise Eyeshadow Duo in 'She Who Dares' from the Maleficent range

'She Who Dares' Mineralise Eyeshadow Duo - cant wait to use this!



Watch out for part two, where I will show the rest of my haul!

If you would like any info or reviews, please let me know.

Hugs

Dolly


xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. wish I'd managed to catch some of this, all sold out by the time I got online :(
    anyway hun I did email you and I still really want to do a swap but do you think there's any way we could do it a bit later? moneys really tight and I've just started a job so will be paid in like a month, is that ok? so if you list or mine changes we've got time. I hope that's ok!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had my partner constantly refreshing the site to get this haul - am so pleased with it though :)
    that's no probs at all - am having a bit of a nightmare money wise too, so suit me as well to me honest :) If you do send me any emails, my email addy has changed so please send it to dollydevine@gmail.com.
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and will always try to reply to each one!