Saturday 1 October 2011

Freak like me..............

Hello!

Hope you are all enjoying this glorious weather in October?!!!

Anyway, speaking of strange happenings, look what I found, just in time for Halloween - my fave time of year!

When I saw this I was delighted!!


Its the new fragrance by Illamasqua, aptly named 'Freak'.

I love the bottle design, with the little silver snail slithering up the side of the bottle but what about the fragrance?

They say.......

"Freak is a concoction of dangerously exotic unconventional flowers which Illamasqua has unashamedly blended together to celebrate the night…

The notes for the unisex fragrance feature black davana, opium flower, belladonna, poison hemlock, datura, queen of the night, frankincense, oud and myrrh"

Sounds intriguing and I really wanna try it!

This débuts this month and will be available in 75ml Eau de Parfum for £59

What do you guys think?

Will you be treating yourselves?

Hugs

Dolly
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and will always try to reply to each one!