Saturday 29 October 2011

Gareth Pugh for MAC Cosmetics

Hello!

How are you all?

I am super excited about this collection, due for UK release this December.

The collection is quite edgy (for MAC,anyway!), with some really nice pieces.



As you can see, its quite a comprehensive collection, with something for everyone - my faves are the nail polishes and I will definitely be trying to get these babies:


I LOVE duo-chrome polishes and these look fabulous!

The shades are (from left to right):

Inert : Creamy mid-tone greyed nude (crème)

Hyper : Deep blue with violet pearl (frost)

Ascension : Grey with blue violet reflective pearl (frost)


There are also some graphic false lashes, which I think are awesome:


What do you guys think of this upcoming collection?

Hugs

Dolly
xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and will always try to reply to each one!