Tuesday 5 June 2012

Nails Inc Sprinkles Collection

Hey guys!

I've been waiting for this release for a while, so am super excited to be able to finally order some!

I'm talking about the new collection from Nails Inc, which is the Sprinkles Collection, which is perfect for Spring/Summer.

There are 4 shades inspired by ice creams/cupcakes, which are all super cute and have equally cute names:




From left to right, we have:

Pudding Lane, which is a aqua blue shade with medium blue and gold glitters

Sweets Way, which is a milky white base with light blue, pink and silver glitters

Topping Lane, which is a candy pink base, with medium blue, hot pink and silver glitters

Sugar Lane House, which is a beige base, with black and silver glitters


The first 3 are my faves and I will be ordering some tomorrow, so watch out for a product review when they arrive (may take a couple of weeks, as I am pre ordering them).

I would say that these polishes are pretty unique right now, so I am happy to add these to my ever growing polish collection.

What do you guys think of this collection?

Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and will always try to reply to each one!