Friday 8 June 2012

Perfumes Haul!

Hey guys, 

I absolutely love perfume and have recently been using Alien a lot and also a couple of perfumes from an indie brand that I will be completing a review on soon.

Anyway, recently, I treated myself to a few perfumes, so thought I would share :)

Firstly, I bought this set:


Lolita Lempicka First Fragrance gift set

I received a sample of this in the May Glossybox and fell in love with it, so when I spied this cute set, I thought I would buy it.

The set comes with a 50ml Eau de Parfum and a 75ml Body Cream - the box is so cute and has a whimsical illustration of the bottle on the front of the box.

"A fragrant note of Liquorice combined with Aniseed, Ivy, Violet and Tonka Bean with the sweet rich notes of Amarena Cherry, Vanilla and Praline. This blend gives way to sensual floral notes with Iris and Musk undertones. It is a subtle blend of sensations that stirs the senses"

I paid £40 for this and it is available here 


I also received a sample of Agent Provocateur Maitresse perfume recently and that was also a lovely scent, so I also purchased that!


This set has a 50ml Eau de Parfum, 100ml Body Wash and a 5ml Mini Perfume

"AP Maitresse is an intoxicating Eau De Parfum with the passionate top notes
of White Lotus Petals and delicate nuances of white Ylang Ylang, caressed by 

the pure essence of Osmanthus core, and immersed deep into Jasmin 

Sambac...the scent of seduction"

This set was £51 from the same site.


I think the sets are quite good value, considering you are getting a Eau de Parfum rather than an Eau de Toilette, as the Parfum is stronger and lingers longer.

Sorry about the stock photos - if you would like product photos I can try and take some on my phone for you guys!

What do you think of these? What is your favourite perfume?

Hugs




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and will always try to reply to each one!