Saturday 2 June 2012

A round up of Jubilee offers......

Hi guys, 

I thought I would post a special 'Jubilee' edition post, listing some of the current Jubilee bargains from some of my favourite brands, so (hopefully) it will be informative for you!

First up, we have Nails Inc....

For this Jubilee weekend only, you can order 6 full size lucky dip polishes for just £15 (plus £3.95 p&p, unless you spend over £40 then it is free)

Obviously you wont know what colours you are getting but considering each polish retails for around £11, its an awesome deal.

If you want to check out, visit the site.




This isn't a Jubilee only offer, as it is on until 14th June but it is from one of my faves, Illamasqua.

At the moment, when you buy 2 of their powder eye shadows, you get 2 bottles of sealing gel free (use code 'SGFREE') - this gets great reviews and its fab for turning your shadows in to liquid liners, so check it out here.



Next up we have Temporary Secretary, who make THE cutest jewellery!

This weekend, they are offering 15% off all of their jewellery, using code 'JUBILEE15', so check them out here.

Here are some of my faves from them:

 
Bunny ring and skull cameo ring

 
Keep calm necklace and fab lucky dip offer - I <3 lucky dips!


More jewellery next (can you tell I love jewellery!), this time Punky Pins, which is actually a business local to me!

This weekend, they are having a Jubilee sale and if you spend £25 or more, you receive a free double layered name necklace!


Their Pop Art collection is my fave and it is currently on sale:

Necklace - £12.60

They also offer Lucky Dips too, which I have bought in the past and been really pleased with, so check them out here!

So there you go, a few places to check out - I was disappointed to see that a few of the bigger brands, such as Cath Kidston, MAC, etc havent offered anything special for the Jubilee but hey, you cant have everything!

Hope you liked this post and hope you enjoy the Jubilee!

Hugs


2 comments:

  1. Soooooo checking out the nails inc!
    Nail polish + lucky dip = Oh yes please!

    Thanks for sharing!
    ..xX

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I am so tempted by the nails inc and have a total weakness for lucky dips - its so exciting haha

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and will always try to reply to each one!