Saturday 22 January 2011

Irregular Choice and Brogue Bargain!

Hello lovelies!

Just thought I would share some bargains I recently picked up with you!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Irregular Choice shoes, so was pleased to see this pair in the sale that I had spied a while ago at full price:

 'Daisy Girls' Floral Cuff Heel

I picked these up for £34.99, instead of £79.99 - some may think they are hideous, although I love them, as they are so unusual and they have a floral element, which I love.
They also have a cute brogue style detail:

You cant quite see it here but it looks like little bears or bunnies stamped on to the toe!
Next up, I ordered these from Schuh, as I thought they would be great for Spring teamed with dresses and cardigans:

 £14.99, reduced from £24.99 - Schuh


I also wanted these but they seem to have the 'courtesan' style heel that I find uncomfortable:

Cue SAD FACE :(

Have you purchased any bargains recently?

Hugs

Dolly 

xxxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and will always try to reply to each one!