Wednesday 12 January 2011

Monthly Mega Haul :)

Hello lovelies!

I have had so much stuff over November and December, so decided to post it on here so you could check it out, as everyone loves to be nosey, right?! :)
 
L'Occitane Cherry Blossom perfume  - this has a beautiful, delicate, fresh smell

L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Bath and Shower gel - the bottle is so pretty (and on the perfume too!)

Awesome pencil scarf from H&M

Creed Love in White perfume - this is my most favourite perfume but is so expensive! Apparently, Mrs Obama wears it and Angelina Jolie too!

These were all gifts from some wonderful friends :)
 
 

 
Hello Kitty Figures - these are awesome!

Wizard of Oz lunch box tin with handle, although I will be using this as a little bag and/or to store makeup

Owl Purse - I love this!

Hello Kitty tin (these had some cute vintage style earrings inside too, which was a nice surprise!)

Bath Pearls!!!!!! These are a blast from the past - I loved them when i was a kid :)

Again, all gifts from lovely people :)


Mini Top hat, with feathers and a bow - gift from my mam and dad :)


Mac goodies :)

Mac Tartan Tale kit (sorry, cant remember the name of this one)

It came with a violet pigment, a purple gel eyeliner, a mini Zoom lash mascara and a mini brush to apply the eyeliner, plus you get cute bag - £27.50

MAC Marcel Wanders lipsticks in 'Digna' and 'Catharina' - these are amazing - I usually stick to MAC's amplified creme formula in the lipsticks, as they are my favourite but these are lovely - am so pleased with them!

 
MAC Tartan Tale Quad

Sugarpill Eyelashes

Urban Decay Glitter Eyeliner 3 pack

(I also got the MAC Tartan Tale 5 piece mini nail varnish tin, which isn't pictured, as I forgot lol)


Front Cover Eyeshadow Set

Small Eyeshadow set (gift from my mam and dad- the metallic colours are lovely!)



Hello Kitty Make up chocolates - I <3 Hello Kitty :)

Lush Gingerbread House

Cupcake brooch

All gifts :)



I also got a few other Lush gift boxes but in  my haste to use them, I forgot to take pics!




Beautiful rings - again, all gifts

A pic without flash:



Top Row 

Pink Cameo ring

Large Red Bow ring

Large Pink Rose Ring


Bottom Row

Bee ring

Vintage frog ring - this was made especially for me :)

Agate hummingbird ring

If you would like anymore information on anything pictured, or would like reviews (I am planning on doing some reviews on some bits, which is why I haven't gone in to great detail here), please let me know!

Hope you enjoyed my haul!

Hugs 

Dolly

xxxx

2 comments:

  1. wow youve got so much lovely new stuff! all of it so so cute! i love the rings x

    ReplyDelete
  2. why thank you! i wish i could get this stuff every month lol xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and will always try to reply to each one!