Sunday 9 January 2011

Why oh why can't I live in the US?

Hello lovelies!

I love visiting the US, especially when I find awesome products that I cannot get in the UK!

On a recent trip to the States I purchased a bottle of Dove 'Go Fresh' Body Mist in the 'Cool Essentials' scent at a local Walmart for around $5 and have become obsessed with this smell ever since - we have the Fresh range in the UK but it smells nothing like this at all - I literally have a third of a bottle left and now i'm panicking that I may never be able to get any more of this HG deodorant range.
Are there any lovely US bloggers out there who would be willing to pick some of this up for me (I will pay all costs obviously!) or maybe do some sort of swap?

Please let me know!
Here are a few pics so you know what I'm talking about - if you are in the US, give this a try as its awesome! (its also available in 3 other scents)



Hugs

Dolly 


xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and will always try to reply to each one!