Thursday 27 January 2011

MAC Wonder Woman

Hello lovelies!

I am so excited for the MAC Wonder Woman collaboration!
I know a lot of people are not really liking this collection but i am super excited about it :)

Here are my picks that I will be (hopefully!) purchasing when it arrives in the UK (March 2011):

Its worth noting that most products in this collection are super sized, compared to the regular versions, which may mean they are slightly more expensive than the regular version of the product, where applicable - to me it is worth it, although something to think about if you're on a budget:
Blue Make Up bag - this has a cute blue and white star print inside!
Also available in red


'Amazon Princess' Blush Duo - this a lovely magenta pink on one side (the larger side) and a berry shade with gold shimmer on the other!



Lipstick in 'Russian Red' - I know this is a permanent but I sort of collect the MAC collaboration lipsticks, so will be trying to get this one :)

(The other shade pictured is 'Spitfire', if you're interested)

Also, I may get this - I love the colours but the reviews have been mediocre, so will see:

Eyeshadow Quad in 'Lady Justice' - I may buy this purely for the name ha ha

What are your thoughts on this upcoming collection?

Will you be purchasing anything?

Hugs

Dolly

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and will always try to reply to each one!