Saturday 8 January 2011

Payday Top 5!

Hello!

OK, so I get paid on the 25th of every month, which is both a good and bad day, as I spend lots and then am poor for the rest of the month!


Here is my payday top 5 for January:

 YSL Creme de Blush in 'Temptation Fushia' (the other shade is 'Passion Red' and is also lovely!)
These will be released as part of YSL's Spring 2011 collection, amongst other bits and pieces, although I am unsure of the prices/release dates at the moment - if you need this info, please let me know and i will try to find out!


MAC False Lashes Mascara - £17.50, which is available here now!

MAC Cream Colour Base in 'Madly Magenta' (the above pic is not this shade!) from the new Stylishly Yours collection, along with other pieces - £13.50, available here

Asos 'Biker Maxi Dress' - £55 - I am IN LOVE with this dress and so, so want it!!


And lastly, after reading so many glowing reviews of Fyrinnae, I really want to try some of their products, in particular their Arcane Magic Eye Shadow Collection and also Pixie Epoxy.



I hope you guys liked my top 5 payday wants - what is top of your list on your next payday/pay check??

Hugs 

Dolly 


xxxxx



2 comments:

  1. OMG! I really love those Cream Blushes by YSL!!!
    My latest post is on MAC stylishly Yours swatches: I thought you might like it,
    XOXO from a new follower,
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!

    I know I can't wait to try this colours! Thanks so much for becoming a follower I hope you enjoy the blog I will check out your post you suggested!

    Dolly xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and will always try to reply to each one!