Thursday 6 January 2011

Orla Kiely @ Tesco

Hi guys!

For those of us in the UK, Orla Kiely has teamed up with Tesco to create a lovely re-usable bag range, which will also help to raise funds for the children's cancer charity CLIC Sargent.
The first design in the limited edition range is called 'Scribble Pear' and should be in stores now:

 The price is £4, which I think is excellent AND some of the proceeds go towards helping a really worthwhile cause.

I will be picking one up - will you?

Hugs

Dolly 
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I did not know about these! Will be popping along ASAP! Super cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they just? Yes I haven't been out yet but will be having a look out for one too!
    I am looking forward to seeing what other designs they bring out too :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and will always try to reply to each one!