Friday 24 September 2010

Barry M Instant Nail Effects

Hello lovelies!

 Whilst browsing the internet, I have come across this little beauty:



Its 'Instant Nail Effects' by Barry M.

Basically, you paint your nails with your regular colour, wait for it to dry and then add a coat of this special polish on top and it starts to turn in to a cool cracked, two tone design - et voila, instant nail art! (you can sort of see the effect on the little card attached to the polish in the picture)

You can view a tutorial here

This retails at £3.95, which I think is great value and you can purchase it here

At the moment, you can only buy this in the shade 'Black Magic', although I'm sure they will bring out more shades.

Its already in my basket!

What do you think of this?

Fab or too gimmicky?

Hugs

Dolly xxx

3 comments:

  1. No, its differant..love it!!!
    http://veryrandomrambles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read the email from Barry M about this and it is going to be picked up when my money appears along with a few other products!

    It's a great idea!

    ..xX
    petal-bloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you both ladies just tried looking in my local boots and superdrug but no luck so will order online! I'm thinking of doing a giveway when I reach so many followers so might pick up an extra one as well :o)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and will always try to reply to each one!