Friday 24 September 2010

MAKE UP SWAPS

Hello!

Hope you are all having a good day!
Hello to my new follower as well - thanks and I hope you enjoy my blog!



So, I recently went to America (in April) and was amazed at the choice of fab cosmetics they have there, in particular the Hard Candy range that is sold in Walmart, which I particularly liked, as I found the best, bestest mascara I have ever used, ever!

Which got me thinking that we have some awesome UK brands here that arent available in other countries, such as Sleek and Barry M.

I would LOVE to do a make up swap with a person in another country, in particular the USA or Japan.

If you would be interested in doing this with a reliable, make up lovin' lady, please get in touch so we can send some lovely goodies to each other!

What do you think - would you be interested in make up swaps?

Hugs

Dolly xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Me too - we need to get some USA ladies interested in doing a mega makeup swap!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doh!!!!!Just read your details and saw you are studying in florida! Lucky you I live Florida! If you are interested in doing a swap then drop me a mail at dollygirl@mymelody.com! Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog as well - I am super flattered! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and will always try to reply to each one!