Tuesday 28 September 2010

OPI Burlesque Collection and Go Goth Collection

Hello!

Now, I love all things burlesque, so imagine my delight when I spied this new range from OPI!


How glittery and amazing do some of these polishes look?!!

You will also be able to get a 'teaser set':


I will probably opt for this, as I bought a little set like this for the OPI Alice in Wonderland collection and it is a good way to try a few of the shades out before you commit to a bigger bottle.

Now, I was doubly excited as I also love all things dark, gothic and Halloween-y (yes, that is a word haha), so was super excited to see this:


Bahhhhhh - i so need this!!!

What are your thoughts on these collections?

Hero or zero?
Hugs

Dolly
xxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and will always try to reply to each one!