Tuesday 28 September 2010

Blog Sale

Hello!

I have a couple of things I need to sell so thought I would post on here before putting on evilBay!

Sorry for the stock photo's - my camera isn't working.
First up, there is 'Pony Hoax' heels from Iron Fist, which are brand new in their box and a size 6 (Euro 39).

RRP £50 - I will accept £25 (inc P&P in UK)
Next, there is these purple peep toe platform's by Irregular Choice, which are a UK 6 (Euro 39) and been worn once.
Still have box and replacement heel tips.
RRP £80 - will accept £40 inc P&P in the UK

This is the red version, just to show you the style, although the colour is purple and gold, as shown below:
Last up, there is some Iron Fist 'Lady Bolt Thrower' t bar heels, which are brand new in their box and a UK 6(Euro 39)
I paid about £35 for these, so will accept £20, inc P&P in the UK 



Please let me know if you are interested in any of these shoes - I am sad to see them go but need MAC Venomous Villains more!

Will also accept offers :)

Hugs

Dolly 

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and will always try to reply to each one!