Monday 27 September 2010

Make Up For Ever Moulin Rouge Collection for Autumn 2010

Hello - me again!

I have become interested in this range since I found out that they do a very similar purple lipstick to MAC Violetta, which is my fave lipstick of all time!
I am really liking their Moulin Rouge inspired collection - I would use it as general daywear, as I love brought, intense makeup, although for some, it is best saved for an evening out - either way, it is really glamorous and sparkly.

It is described as ' an exclusive collection inspired by the collaboration between Make Up For Ever and the Moulin Rouge dancers'.

Here are some pics and prices:
Moulin Rouge Intense Lipstick - £15.95



Moulin Rouge Glossy Full, which is a vinyl effect red gloss and would be perfect teamed with the lipstick! - £16.95


Moulin Rouge Eye Lashes - £12.50


Moulin Rouge Skin Jewels - composed of red, black and 100% Swarovski crystal beads - £12.95



What do you guys think? 

Yay or nay?

Also, here is a quick pic of the lipstick I was gushing about at the start lol

Its Rouge Artist Intense in Shade 15 <3 <3 <3

You can buy it all from this UK stockist


Hugs

Dolly

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and will always try to reply to each one!