Tuesday 21 September 2010

Beth Ditto Evans Range - Autumn/Winter 2010

Hello again!
A new post, this time about the new Beth Ditto range this is online and in stores from today!
Here are a few pieces that I will be picking up:
High waist floral leggings - £23.00
Black and Red Zig Zag Printed Dress - £55.00

Black and Ivory Spot Dress - £59.50
Floral Print Pocket Dress - £39.50
And this cameo belt, which is my fave! - £20 



These are the most 'stand out' pieces in my opinion but there is also some good staples there, such as a black ruched maxi dress, high waisted jeans and leggings and a cute heart print cardigan - actually not regular staples when I read back over that but cute non the less!!

However, some bits are not so funky - is it just me or do these look like total grandma shoes??!!

The collection is available exclusively online from today at www.evans.co.uk, Selfridges, London and Evans, Oxford Street and will launch nationwide from 23rd September!
Hugs

Dolly xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and will always try to reply to each one!