Sunday 12 September 2010

MAC Venomous Villians Collection

I'm sorry I have been a bad blogger - bad, bad Dolly!!

I am back now with some hopefully interesting posts!
Firstly, I admit I am a bit of a MAC addict, especially their lipsticks and love all things Disney so imagine my delight when I heard about the MAC and Disney collaboration!

Some of you may remember an old collection they did with Disney with characters such as Daisy Duck, which I also loved.

Anyway, on to some pics and some wantsssssss!


From the Maleficent Collection (my favourite one!):

Beauty Powder - 'Briar Rose', which is a soft pink shade with a hint of violet
From the same collection:

Violetta - a gorgeous vivid purple(this is also a pro colour, so permanently avaiable through MAC pro stores and is my fave shade of all time!)

Dark Deed - a burgundy plum colour

Again, from the same collection:

Mineralized Eyeshadow Duo's

'My Dark Magic', which is a deep pink and a deep plum, both with a pretty pearlized finish

'She Who Dares', which is a deep blue and a forest green, both with a pearlized finish

From the Evil Queen Collection:

'Toxic Tale' Lipstick, which is a gorgeous brigs coral

'Sinister' Lipstick, which is a plum shade with a hint of chocolate brown

From the Cruella De Vil Collection

'Heartless' Lipstick, which is a bright cherry red - yum!

'Innonence, Beware!' Lipstick, which is a pretty pink/nude shade

Now on to the oh so pretty nail varnishes, which I beleive are all part of the Malificent Collection and definately on my wish list!

'Bad Fairy' - red with a red multi tone pearl running through it

'Mean and Green' - purple, with a teal multi tone pearl running through is, kind of like a petrol, gasoline shade and I think this shade sums up Maleficent perfectly!

'Formidable Teal' - green with pink multi changing pearl running through it

And finally, I little pic to give you an idea of the packaging:


As far as I am aware, the images are printed on,rather than just a sticker being stuck on to the packaging.

I believe the release dates are as follows:

USA - end of September 2010
UK - start of October 2010

However, online stores may release early, so it may be worth checking the website or your local concession before this time!

I am super excited for this collection and already have my wish list in place, which is:

Violetta Lipstick
Heartless Lipstick
All 3 nail polishes
Briar Rose Beauty Powder
Mineralized Duo in 'My Dark Magic'

There is loads more of this colletion - I have just listed a few so if you are interested in the full collection, an internet search should bring up some fab bloggers who go in to more detail - I particularly enjoyed reading the reviews on this on Temptalia!

Wow - mega post!!

What is the best thing you have done this week?

Dolly xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and will always try to reply to each one!