Wednesday 15 September 2010

Graze Boxes = NOM!

Hello all!

I have decided to do a review post about my new favourite thing - Graze boxes!
After getting a code from a friend, I decided to visit the Graze website to claim my free box and now I am hooked!

The site has a selection of dried fruits, nuts, seeds, olives and foccacias breads, amongst other things.
You choose what things you would to be included in the box and things you wouldn't like - for example, you can choose to 'bin' something if you never want to receive it.

You choose how often when the box is delivered and what days and on your alloted day, a little box pops through your letter box with delicious snacks inside - its like a food lucky dip!


So, I received my box today and it looks like this (fits through the letter box, so doesn't need to be signed for):

Ignore the mushroom tub - its just to hide my address lol

So, this is how it looks inside - there are 4 compartments with different snacks inside and a personalised leaflet with the nutritional value of each item, which I thought was nice touch.

I received this:

Swallows and Amazons - dried cherries, brazil nuts and dried mango - this is the only one I have tried so far, hence why it is empty but it was really delicious and also high quality

The Lost Army Mixed Crackers - spicy mixed rice crackers and mixed peanut crackers

Honeycomb Flapjack - rustic rolled oats, honeycomb and milk chocolate flapjacks

Dark Rocky Road - cranberries, dark chocolate buttons and pecan nuts

Sorry for the blurry pics but I hope you get the idea!


These boxes are such a good idea - I decided to try them to replace vending machine temptation at work and will definitely keep purchasing them!

They are priced at £3.29 per box, which includes first class postage and most of the packaging is recyclable, which is fab.
The site is really user friendly, the customer service is great and it is really easy to amend/cancel online by just clicking a few buttons.

If you would like to try one, here is my code for a free box, that I was given when I registered - there is no limit on the number of people that can use this, so please feel free
H4XMK2X

The web address is http://www.graze.com

Please note that I have tried and purchased this myself and was not sent them for PR purposes, so as always, all thoughts here are my own!

I hope you've enjoyed my first review!

Hugs 

Dolly xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and will always try to reply to each one!