Saturday 25 September 2010

Haul Post and Thanks

Hello!

Hope you have all had a good day :)
Firstly, thanks to my new followers - hope you enjoy my blog!

Now, on to the haul!!
FIrstly, I had a genuine complaint about MAC and emailed them about it - a few days later, this came through the post:

 What is it I hear you say?

Well, inside, was this:



This is a fab little gift and so generous of MAC to send it to me!

It contains:

Some false lashes
Mini Zoomlash Mascara in Black
Rapid Black Eyeliner (which is like a felt tip and soooooo good)
MAC glitter, which has a teal shimmer

All in a pewter make up bag, which has a ball and ribbon tag on the zip - beautiful!

Free MAC? I was so pleased with this :)

Next up, my boyfriend bought me these goodies from Boots:

Cute bag by Santoro, £12

Here is the detail on the back:


It has striped panels on the sides and reminds me of something from Tim Burton!


Next, he bought me this vanity case:


It has cute owl zipper pulls:


Here is the inside:


And lastly, he got me this:

 Celia Birtwell bag

It also comes with this bag charm :)

Sorry for the bad lighting and crumpled sheets - it was wash day, I am a bad person haha

Hope you have enjoyed my little haul - all 3 for £32 due to the Boots 3 for 2 Christmas offer!

What is the best thing you have done today?

Hugs

Dolly

xxxx

2 comments:

  1. oh wow so cute!!

    And how cool is that mac sending your free products!!

    My Blog xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it was so generous! My partner did receive awful service though he went to buy me a lipstick that he had rang about beforehand and they had put it aside and the SA tried to sell him the tester of that lipstick instead as she had accidentally sold the last lipstick! It hasn't put me off MAC though they're still one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and will always try to reply to each one!