Thursday 30 September 2010

Winter Boots!

Hello!

With winter fast approaching, I have to put my heels aside for now and get some winter boots.
Here are my choices so far (all DM's!):

Dr Marten's 'Triumph' Floral boots
The same boot, with a different lining and in gunmetal grey

Dr Marten's 'Kiele' boots

 Dr Marten Sanrio Hello Kitty boots




Same as above although more expensive!


Which do you guys prefer?

I haven't had a pair of DM's before - has anyone else had them and recommend them?

Any other recommendations (I need to have quite roomy boots, as my legs are not the slimmest!)

Hugs

Dolly

xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Dr Marten's!
    I have wanted a pair of these for the longest time - they are ultimate comfort shoes!
    I have asked for them every xmas for the last 3 years and am still waiting for them to appear lol

    My favourite of the ones above are the purple =]

    ..xX
    petal-bloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopefully this Christmas will be THE Christmas for you then lol

    Yes i am swaying towards the purple too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and will always try to reply to each one!